Fast and Fair Blind Peer-Reviewed with Hybrid Access Scholar & Practical Journals
Our Price Policy
The main goal of our publishing work is to produce high level scientific and informational product not to collect fees from the authors. That is why payment is required only after article’s acceptance.
We proceed from the calculation of Taadler Publishing house’s costs therefore we consider that the publication prices of our journals are the same regardless of journal’s subject.
The price setting depends on page’s amount, Access charge, discounts and postal costs.
The main indicators of our price policy are:
- Publication charge: $12.00 per page.
- Author Choice Access option: $220 per article.
- Taadler Publishing House offer discounts to our Subscribers, to our repeat Authors, our Reviewers and for Authors from low- and middle-income countries.
- Author will receive two hard copies of the journal free of charge after printing; a maximum of four journals including their article will be supplied for multi-authored articles. These journals will be delivered to the corresponding author. If Author orders more than six copies, we will send a special invoice.
If Author chooses the Readers paid Access the following options are available:
- ability to determine the price of own article’s downloads (up to $20),
- to collect standing commissions from downloads. This option is available only after one paid downloads and after signing two-years-period money transfer’s agreement,
- commission value is 15% from the price of download.
According to the principle of transparency of pricing of our publishing services we offer a Submission Calculator to assist the Author in determining of the total costs of publishing in our journals.
Payment must be received before an article can be published. To get an invoice write your ID Submission Code please.
If you do not know your ID Submission Code, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, please.
Author’s Submission Calculator©.
Please address questions regarding the pricing policy to: email@example.com.
Note: If the Author Choice option is selected after publication, an additional $150 fee applies.
For manuscripts that are based on research supported by key projects or foundations and are of great importance, the publication’s charges will be discounted.
Reprints: Pricing is based on the quantity ordered.
Editorial & book reviews are published free of charge.Advertising
We try to publish advertisements which are related to the content of our journals, or a specific article.
Insertion rates (per one issue): $250.00 per sheet. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.